The Çadır Pavilion complemented by a pool is situated in the third court, near the top of the hill. The Çadır and Malta Pavilions were built in 1871 by Sultan Abdülaziz (1861-1876). Both pavilions, built for resting and hunting, were then parts of the Çırağan Palace complex. The Çadır Pavilion is also called “Curtained Pavilion”, as it is surrounded by cedar trees.
This one-story building with basement, made of cut-stone, has three rooms and a hall. The basement was designed as a kitchen.
The Malta and Çadır Pavilions were renovated in 1979 by Istanbul Turing, which converted them into a café and a restaurant. Since then, they are open to the public. The Pavilion is now functioning as a cafe and restaurant.
It is located in the 3rd Court.