Located in the second court, Hünkâr Pavilion (also called “Valide Sultan Köşkü” or “Hünkar Sofrası”) is the first building where Abdulhamid II stayed when he moved to Yıldız Palace on April 7 1877. It is also one of the oldest pavilions in the complex. Sultan lived here until 1901 when the Small Mâbeyn Pavilion was built.
This building is currently occupied by the Yıldız Technical University.
It is located in the 2nd Court.