The building of this fort on the Asian side of the Bosphorus was ordered by Sultan Yıldırım Beyazıt in 1394 to block the aid being sent by other countries to the Byzantine Empire. Renovated in 1993 by the Ministry of Culture, the fort is now used as a museum.
Address: Hisar Caddesi, Anadolu Hisarı, Beykoz
Phone: (212) 263 53 05
Working Hours: Permission required from the Directorate of Hisarlar Museum